Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Review of GEEK POCKET WATCH

Originally submitted at UncommonGoods

An age-old problem that has plagued the mathematical community for years: how can I show off what a genius I am and still look devilishly handsome? Fear not my fellow geeks. With this old-school gold-plated brass pocket watch featuring the equivalent notations of all the numerals, you're sure t...


Great Novelty, Feels cheep for the Cost

By Emily in Houston from Houston, TX on 7/7/2011

 

3out of 5

Pros: Looks great, Good Watch Mechanics

Cons: Feels Cheap thin

Best Uses: Novelty Gift

Describe Yourself: Practical, Stylish, Classic, Modern

Was this a gift?: Yes

My boyfriend loved the Geek Pocket Watch, but would have prefered it in silver. I thought it was a great idea but was a bit dissappointed with the percieved quality upon receiving it. The watch feels "light" and "cheap" and in retrospect I wouldn't have spend $85.00 on it.

I feel it's a great idea, and great piece, but is not worth $85.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Good Girls Don't, I Do © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!