Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day Fashion!!

For this week I thought I'd do a quick piece on my favorite lingerie shop - and they're online (cause we love Tech!).

Agent Provocateur (from the Witches collection on right) is one of the most innovative and provocative lingerie lines out there right now. Imagined and created by Joseph Corré and Serena Rees in December 1994. they had an amazing response and it's morphed into a 10+ year ride that's still going strong.


Rees and Corré pulled their inspiration from avoiding the standard prudery that comes from day to day British life, labeling anything to do with sex as sleazy or smutty. At the heart of their line is an incredible array of artistic photo shoots that show case the lingerie in emotion provoking ways. One of my favorite things about surfing this site is just seeing the new galleries of photos. They really are breathtaking, some very dark, some very light hearted, but all beautiful and fantastical. Go by and check it out...maybe pick up something for your sweetie (or you!) for this weekend! http://www.agentprovocateur.com/


Other designer lines of note (that I love!)


Enjoy shopping!! Happy Valentine's Day!




2 comments:

Michael Cummings said...

I had no idea you had this blog...

Em and Raph said...

Now you do!! It's relatively new. I'm experimenting.

Bag Borrow or Steal sent a tweet about one of my entries. Yeah, that's right. I'm that cool.

Good Girls Don't, I Do © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!